KAFENIONS IN KAMILARI
In Kamilari, during the daytime, you can relax on the terrace of one of the cosy kafenions. Besides the delicious refreshing drinks, Greek coffee or fresh orange juice you can also order small snacks.
There are 6 kafenions:
* KAMILARI: as you enter the village. Maria and her two sons would like to invite you onto the terrace for a drink or snack.
* KENTRIKO: in the narrow alley on the way to restaurant Acropolis. You will be pleasantly surprised in the restored kafenion. Irini and Stelios restored this kafenion beautifully in a traditional style. Irini serves a delicious breakfast in the morning, nice cold drinks during the day or tasty food in the evening.
* MARCO: is a cosy kafenion directly opposite the Church in the heart of the village. Marco and his family will be pleased to see you. From the terrace you can watch daily village life in the south of Crete.
* SLOW DROP on the pleasant terrace of slow drop (next to kafenion Marco) you will find the latest kafenion of Kamilari with special coffees and teas.
* Ouzeria/taverna CHRISTOPIGI on the edge of the village, a little further than restaurant Kelari, located in a delightful garden. Manolis and his wife lovingly prepare the tastiest dishes and drinks.
* THE BLUES BAR The kafenion, owned by Manolis is very cosy and is just around the corner from the church square. Regular life music.