TAVERNA'S IN KAMILARI
Kamilari has 6 excellent tavernas and a very good pizzeria. The owner will often invite you to take a look in the kitchen and choose from the typical Greek dishes displayed. You will be surprised that you can have a delicious meal from € 15,-- to € 20,-- including drinks. Fish is usually slightly more expensive, but still reasonably priced! After the meal the owner often likes to treat you with a delicious, local distilled, raki. Vegetarians are always catered for! It is possible to select a feast from only the starters on the menu.
* MILONAS: the brothers Yorgos & Manolis Spiridakis guarantee you an excellent meal in their cosy taverna or on the terrace with beautiful views over the surrounding area. Cook Yannis makes the most delicious Greek dishes.
* ACROPOLIS: Yannis and his wife have their restaurant in the second square of Kamilari. Inside the atmospheric taverna or outside on the terrace, they serve a nice cool drink and a delicious meal. Of course, freshly prepared in the kitchen.
* LOGGIA: next to Acropolis is taverna Loggia. Alexandra and Kostas serve you a very good meal.
* KELARI: a taverna, located just outside the village, built from natural stone with a beautiful view over the surrounding area. The Nikolidakis family will tell you about Kamilari and the surrounding area while you are enjoying a drink.
* ARIADNI: near the spring, just outside the village, is the romantic pizzeria Ariadni. The pizzas and pastas are so famous, that even people from Agia Galini like to have their dinner there. Need we say more?
* KIPOS (garden): This new taverna just outside the village, also near the spring, is owned by Sue and Manolis. In the nice garden they serve special meals, and delicious vegetarian dishes.
* CHRISOPIGI ouzeri/taverna on the edge of the village, a little further than restaurant Kelari, located in a delightful garden. Manolis and his wife lovingly prepare the tastiest dishes and drinks.